Ever since Matt's dad got diagnosed with cancer I had the goal to cut my hair for Locks of Love. I decided Palmer had eaten enough of my hair and was probably sick of it always falling in his face so it was time. BEFORE
AFTER. I had just taken it out of a pony tail for the pict so don't mind the craziness, but you can see how short it is.
I couldn't resist putting picts of Palmer on. He has been so much fun these past 9 days. We love having a baby around. My mom leaves today so we will see if I am still saying that tomorrow :). He has been sleeping pretty good at night and has taken to his new life with two older brothers screaming and yelling and loving him quite well. Also I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture after it's on the blog so you have to look at him sideways :) Sorry about that.
Palmer today October 26th
The boys love to share their blankets with him
Palmer's being trained to play Lego Star Wars at an early age.
5 comments:
Love your hair! It looks great! And I love those 3 little boys. I wish we lived closer so Emma could play with them...she's kind of a wimp. I have a feeling your boys would toughen her up in no time though!
Wow! Good for you! It looks great! Palmer is so cute and alert! I hate when mom had to leave...it is always and emotional time. Good luck. P.s.~ The love Grant's batman pajamas! So cute!
Your hair does look great! It looks wonderful however you do it. :) Congratulations! Palmer is absolutely adorable. I couldn't be happier for you guys. Lets catch up soon?!
So cute! Now we need a front view of your hair! :) What an adorable family you have, I bet they keep you busy? Hope that sleep continues!
What another Beautiful boy!! Congrats fellow ninja :)
Post a Comment