Amy, What a cute little guy you have! I love the hair standing straight up. I haven't had a chance to go swimming yet this year, but your pictures make me want to get out and go.
Amy!!! I can't believe that you found me!! How cool! We have often wondered how you guys are doing as well. Your little guy is so big!! Amazing! He is so cute! Ho wis school going? We should get together sometime seeing as we are so close!!! email me at: mablethecow@hotmail.com
I finally looked at your blog!!! You guys are so cute! Seeing all those pictures makes me miss Morgantown a bunch. I LOVE Grant's hair and don't think you should cut it!
You have music. YEAH!!!!! I love it. I was totally kidding when I said I was waiting for you to get some music. I saw KC and JOJO in concert sing that song. It was awesome. How was your vacation? We should all get together this week sometime. We missed you.
Horray for you having a blog! I look forward to pool parties when I come back to WV. I love that gorgeous picture of you at the top of your blog (your boys are cute too:)).
G-diddy and Amy, whasssssssuuuup? I am so glad to find out that someone else is a BLOGGER. Alex just put one together. To hear Ghetto Cowboy when I see your face makes me want to cry. Hope all is well. Grant is so cute. Good work you too!!
9 comments:
Oh friend love the pics. I am going to need a copy, please! That was so much fun, thanks again!!
Amy,
What a cute little guy you have! I love the hair standing straight up. I haven't had a chance to go swimming yet this year, but your pictures make me want to get out and go.
Amy!!!
I can't believe that you found me!! How cool! We have often wondered how you guys are doing as well. Your little guy is so big!! Amazing! He is so cute! Ho wis school going? We should get together sometime seeing as we are so close!!!
email me at: mablethecow@hotmail.com
Yep, our kids are just adorable...every last one of em!
I finally looked at your blog!!! You guys are so cute! Seeing all those pictures makes me miss Morgantown a bunch. I LOVE Grant's hair and don't think you should cut it!
I'm waiting to hear some beats on your blog!!!!! Hope you have a good va-cay!!! aka:vacation
You have music. YEAH!!!!! I love it. I was totally kidding when I said I was waiting for you to get some music. I saw KC and JOJO in concert sing that song. It was awesome. How was your vacation? We should all get together this week sometime. We missed you.
Horray for you having a blog! I look forward to pool parties when I come back to WV. I love that gorgeous picture of you at the top of your blog (your boys are cute too:)).
G-diddy and Amy, whasssssssuuuup? I am so glad to find out that someone else is a BLOGGER. Alex just put one together. To hear Ghetto Cowboy when I see your face makes me want to cry. Hope all is well. Grant is so cute. Good work you too!!
Ben And Alex
Post a Comment