More picts of Cooper's Rock and Rock city!! We had so much fun with our friends the Johnsons. Our crazy husbands climbing through caves. Later we had a BBQ and let the kids swim...Grant pimpin it with his little girlfriends(Aspen and Brooklynn).
Hey, I've got all sorts of tips on how to "fly" through airport security, such as make sure you all wear slip on shoes and put your cell phone in your luggage since you can't use it anyway. As far as my blog though, I can't take credit because I am dumb and so I talked Lisa Guardipee into just changing it for me. She definitly came through!
Isn't it so nice to have such awesome friends? It was crazy weird getting music on my profile. Maybe it is because I am computer illiterate and Ryan had to do it. Ryan is the master at that stuff. We seriously need to hang out this week sometime. Lets do something.
6 comments:
Hey, I've got all sorts of tips on how to "fly" through airport security, such as make sure you all wear slip on shoes and put your cell phone in your luggage since you can't use it anyway. As far as my blog though, I can't take credit because I am dumb and so I talked Lisa Guardipee into just changing it for me. She definitly came through!
Isn't it so nice to have such awesome friends? It was crazy weird getting music on my profile. Maybe it is because I am computer illiterate and Ryan had to do it. Ryan is the master at that stuff. We seriously need to hang out this week sometime. Lets do something.
Oh yes dear friend, good times! hope Matt loved his time to shine picture on our blog! Tell him we have had lots of comments on how cute he is! LOL:)
Hey Amy! I found your link off of Jessica's blog and thought I would say hello!! I love your blog and your baby is adorable!
We are having a little girl! I am 32 weeks along - I am starting to get nervous! :) I absolutely love your blog!
Hi! I found you. :) That kind of sounds stockerish...
Anyways. Cute blog! Fun to hangout today too.
Post a Comment