Friday, June 20, 2008

Grant's first birthday









So for Christmas Grant loved the wrapping paper more than his presents, but for his birthday he actually could have cared less about the wrapping paper and loved his presents. This is Grant in the "Circle of Presents" a Godfrey tradition. Matt holding Grant with his First Great Grandma Godfrey card. Yes she makes them from scratch and what a delight they are. For those of you who do not know Grandma Godfrey she is hilarious!!! After Grant's bath Matt started playing with Grant's new Sport's Center!! Nothing like delaying bed time :). They had so much fun!!

6 comments:

A said...

How cute. I can't believe he's one! It is fun when they actually enjoy getting toys. But then watch out, cuz every time you go into a toy store, it's chaos! He's way cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Grant. I didn't know so I am sorry. He sure is a cutie. Don't you hate how fast they grow up? I guess that is why we have to keep having more. Right? How was your trip? I haven't heard from you so I was wondering. I miss you girl!

McArthur Family said...

So fun! And I'm impressed with the b-day cake...good job!

Amber

3 little haglers said...

oh my goodness, a year??? thats so crazy! oh Amy he is so cute! I love your blog! what have you been up to...besides being a mommy of course? Peyson is hilarious to watch playing ball. We love it. Saige just got her ears pierced yesterday...ah, I still can't believe I decided to do it! haha, well, I am so glad to see you guys are doing good, whens your next poky visit? how'd the wedding go? tell your sis congrats and Im so happy for her! luv ya!

Shai Brown said...

I was so excited to hear from you! How've you guys been? Grant is the cutest, and I can't believe he's a year already. We're still trying....NO LUCK. It will happen when it's suppose to though. Well it was so good to hear from you. You have such a cute family!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Love the pics!! And I thought the cake turned out quit well, good job friend!! K can I just say I love that ghetto cowboy song!!!!!! YES!!! Brings back so many memories of high school!!

Happy birthday GRANT!!!!