Friday, May 9, 2008




So I finally got some picts taken of Grant. It was quite the process, due to Grant not wanting to sit still. My friend Amber took them and did fabulous though, she was so cute with Grant.

5 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

YES!!!! Its about dang time! I love it and those pictures of Grant are soo cute!

I am so proud of you!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Happy late Mother's day!

A said...

Amy,

Hey, it's Angela Frasure (Sudweeks). How the heck are ya? I haven't seen you forever! How was girl's camp year 2? Your little boy is so big and so cute! My blog looks like yours!

dannyandangelafrasure.blogspot.com

Deb said...

Yaaah Amy! Blogging is so much fun. I love it! It can totally take over your life, so be careful! Ok maybe just a few hours. Anyway, what fun pics of the boy. I look forward to checking in to see what your up to!

Jessica Adams said...

Amy! How is it goin! It is Jessica (Carlson) Adams! Hey! What are you guys doing in Pittsburgh? Crazy!:) Your little boy is adorable! How old is he?