Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


So Matt and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary!! What an amazing four years it's been. I have loved every minute of it. I have the best husband ever. He is so sweet, kind, and very Hot!! :) We have the best tradition. Every year on our anniversary we have decided to go to a new temple. So this year we went to D.C. It's so fun to go through a session at a new temple.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Hi Amy! It's Stacy (Merrill) Aplington. How are you girl? It has been a long time since I've seen ya. Your little boy is so cute! I'm glad I found your blog. Now we can keep in touch.

Jessica Adams said...

Hey Amy,

We are in Pocatello, my husband just finished his first year of pharmacy school! We are ready to be done! :) It is intense! Alicia is on the east coast right now too! That would be fun! I think she is in Connecticut...don't quote me on that! :) Great to hear from you! Good luck with the schooling...when its all over I keep saying that my name gets to be on the diploma too!

the longmores said...

Amy!
I was really hoping I would come acrossed you. Hey my first little boy's name is Grant too. Where are you living these day's and what are you up to? The other day I remembered when we ran the isu stairs and I couldn't walk for a week! Anyways good memories.

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Hey Congratulations... I was just thinkin luke and I are almost to our one year anniversary... Time flies!!!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh you two are soo cute! I am glad you guys had a fun time!

Dana said...

Amy, It's Dana (Caldwell) Murphy. I have been wondering what you two are up to for awhile now. I am so glad I came across you. Anyway, your baby is adorable and has great hair :). I would love to hear what you are doing these days and where you are doing it.

Kim Walker said...

Amy,
I'm so glad that you started a blog. It's great!!! We sure love you guys. We are happy you are here with us. You're the best! I look forward to seeing more pictures of "Big Grant" (that's his new name because "Little Grant" is comin' soon! Big Grant makes is seem as though it's time for another one, huh? Oh, how it flies.