Matt and I have had a goal this year to take turns planning dates every week. Well mine have totally slacked. So I thought after 6 months it was about time I planned something fun. So we copied some couples in our ward and had a couples "Minute 2 Win It" date night. It was so fun and we laughed so hard. Here is our teams. I could not for the life of me get Matt to shave the stash. He said it was part of the costume. So enjoy picture I hope we never see it again.
Here are the games: We got them off the NBC website for the show Minute 2 Win it.
GRANT'S BIRTHDAY!!! HE IS 3!!! Grant is such a good boy. He hates getting in trouble and when he does something he shouldn't he often puts himself in time out. Don't get me wrong though, he still has his moments where he likes to test us and see if he really will get in trouble. He communicates so well and understands so much. He often corrects Matt and I if we don't do things the way they should be done. He loves to play pretend. His imagination is always going. He loves to help and feel like a big boy. He loves to play with and tease Tyson. I love our 3 year old Grant. He says the funniest things and makes us laugh constantly.
SWIMMING LESSONS- After a couple days of me getting in the water with him, he decided his teachers were nice. He loved them. He caught on so well and is a little fish.
For mutal with the YW we had a modest fashion show out of Newspaper. Somehow I ended up one of the models. Here is my pose. With a little help from newspaper rolled up, I thought i'd show the girls that even their cleavage could be covered. Take a good look cause you will never see the pose again.
Last day of swimming lessons was a family/friend in our case, swim day. So here are our friends or most of them that day.
FOURTH OF JULY BBQ/ FIREWORKS
TRIP TO VIRGINIA BEACH!!!
Colonial Williamsburg-On our way home we stopped and walked through the town. It was awesome. There were people dressed up like Historic times. Grant loved the horses.
3 comments:
wow friend! i am impressed, way to go on the post! those pics were awesome.........i miss you guys!
We love and miss you guys!! You are too cute!! Such an adorable family...we want the godfreys to be closer :( boo dental school
Loved the pics! I second Abby's comment about missing you guys!
Post a Comment