Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Our little missionary

Grant is at such a fun age. He loves FHE. We had a FHE lesson on prophets and gave him a picture of Pres. Monson. He carried that picture everywhere we went. He left it in the shopping cart one day while we were shopping :) Hopefully someone found it. He was devistated. So my mom picked up a couple other pictures of Pres. Monson and sent them to us. He tells me all the time. Mom I love Pres. Monson. During conference he was so excited to see the first presidency on T.V. He carried his new picture of Pres. Monson around. He even put it in his seat while riding his bike. Our neighbor is one of his best friends. She is older and in a wheelchair with Polio. He loves her and was so excited to show her his picture of Pres. Monson. He told her, "this is Pres. Monson and I love him." What a cute little missionary!!!

1 comment:

Little Horrocks Family said...

Oh Granty is my new hero :) what a little stud. What a cutie. Miss you guys :( I think I'm ready to get out of this snowglobe...I'm coming to visit you. Don't be surprised if you see me on your doorstep one day very soon...:)