Monday, October 27, 2008

Temple Trip

On Saturday we went to the D.C. temple. After such a long day it makes you really miss a temple close by. It was worth the 13 hour day. We woke up drove three and a half hours went to a session. Then switched with the Andersen's so they could go to one and watch Jaden. Then we had another three and a half hour trip home. It rained so hard but the kids had had it with the visitors center. So we decided rain wouldn't kill anyone and went for a walk. Behind the Temple was a walk way that was partly covered so we let the boys run around and play outside.

5 comments:

The Wight Family said...

Grant is so adorable! It's too bad one of the cutest nephews has to live so far away! Um, is that Grant lying on the sidewalk?

dave&abby johnson family said...

Love the update, very cute pictures my friend!

McArthur Family said...

I know it's so hard to get there and feel like it was worth the gas money, kid entertaining, and a whole day spent...but I know you're sacrifice is blessing others and the Lord loves you for it.

Kristen said...

I really like those pictures. They make me want to eat soup...I know..that is weird!

Mark and Katy said...

don't you love the DC temple! We made a trip there when we were in Pa. I actually miss the area. It was so fun to stop and see you and go to the zoo! Are you going home for the holidays?