Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Katie and Brent's wedding




We are so happy for Katie and Brent. The wedding was awesome!! Sorry more picts yet to come. Grandpa Blanscett with his two grand sons (Grant and Jordan). He has been out numbered with so many girls for so long so he is so happy to have more boys in the family. Grant loves his aunt Karlee and Cami.

7 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Grant looks so handsome!! I can't believe how well he did for his hair cut. Or at least thats what the pictures portray! CUTE CUTE!!

Luke and Amy Aplington said...

Tell Katie I said congrats!! I am so happy that she found a good guy!!!

Phillip and Mary said...

Way fun! He is so big! I am glad the wedding went well, and his haircut is adorable! We use chocolate chips...we might have to try fruit loops next time!

Laura Lyden said...

Grant is so cute!!
I am so glad that you are doing so great!

Kim Walker said...

He is so so sooo cute!!!! His tie is the best. I can't believe how big he is. Thanks again for all of your help! You guys are the best. We couldn't have done it without you guys. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Shai Brown said...

Quick question...can I get the name and # of the doctor you went to in SLC again. Sorry - I missed placed it. If you don't have it anymore - no problem.

Julie Weiss said...

Hey there! So good to see you guys (well cyber see you guys at least!) Grant is so cute. I am sure he and Tyler would be great friends. Any chance you coming for the rodeo this summer? Anyways, I'm excited to see what you guys are up to. I got to get more pictures of Tyler up on my blog... Soon..