Sandusky Ohio here we come!! Cedar Point is where the excitement happened. Our favorite ride was the Top thrill Dragster. You got going 120 mph in 4 sec. Went up 400ft and back down 400ft in a total of 17 sec. WOW!! Talk about a ride! Journey taken with Tiffani and Bryant Stowe.
4 comments:
We sure think you guys are great! I'm glad you got to take such a fun trip. We're definitely looking forward to doing some of that ourselves. You guys have had quite the year. Let's be sure to stick together through these next years--we already owe you guys! If you get a nervous preminition about driving somewhere in the near future, give us a call and we'll take you so you can spare your cars. :) You're amazing!
Phillip
Oh dear friend, that looks and sounds like so much fun!!
Hi Amy, It's Michelle (Hadley) Johnson. I found your blog from Stacy's. Looks like things are going well for you guys (despite your crazy year thus far)! Your son is adorable! I couldn't believe your blog about Cedar Point. My husband and I live in Toledo, OH, only about an hour from Sandusky and we LOVE Cedar point. I can't wait to go this summer! Take care - Michelle
Hey it's so good to read an update since we all moved away. When it rains it really pours! I couldn't believe your story. Grant is such a cutie.
Post a Comment